Further Reading about Gifted and Talented Education
- Daniels, S., PhD and Piechowski, M.M., PhD. Living with Intensity, (2009) Scottsdale, AZ: Great Potential Press.
- Delisle, J., PhD and Galbraith, J., MA. When gifted Kids Don’t Have All the Answers: Meeting their Social and Emotional Needs. (2002) Minneapolis, MN: Free Spirit Publishing
- Webb, J.T., Gore, J. L., Amend, E.R. & DeVries, A.R. (2007) A Parent’s Guide to Gifted Children. Scottsdale, AZ: Great Potential Press.
- Webb, J.T., Amend, E.R, etc. (2005) Misdiagnosis and Dual Diagnosis of Gifted Children and Adults. Scottsdale, AZ: Great Potential Press.
- Winebrenner, S., Teaching Gifted Kids with Learning Difficulties in the Regular Classroom. (2006 revised edition) Minneapolis, MN: Free Spirit Press.
Further Reading about Executive Functions
- Cooper-Kahn, J. and Foster, M. Boosting Executive Skills in the Classroom – A Practical Guide for Educators (2013), San Francisco, CA. John Wiley & Sons
- Dawson, P. (2010). Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents: A Practical Guide to Assessment and Intervention, 2nd Edition. New York: Guilford Press.
- Dawson, P. Smart but Scattered. (2009) New York. Guilford Press.
- Kulman, R. (2011) Train Your Brain for Success: A Teenager’s Guide to Executive Functions Florida: Specialty Press, Inc.
- Medina, J. (2008). Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Surviving and Thriving at Work. Home and School. Seattle: Pear Press.
- Sklar, Marydee. 50 Tips to Help Students Succeed (2014) Portland, OR. Aguanga Publishing www.ExecutiveFunctioningSuccess.com.
- Shevitz, B.R., Stemple, M. etc. 101 School Success Tools for Smart Kids with Learning Difficulties. (2011) Waco, TX. Prufrock Press.